The Port Chester Dog Park will be located at the upper end of Abendroth Park (next to the Pavilion and the playground). Protective fencing will be built as well as shrubbery and other landscaping modifications added. At the end of the Touraine Avenue there is a spacious parking lot for park visitors.
- From I-287 E.
- Take exit 11 for US-1 toward Port Chester/Rye.
- Turn left onto US-1/Boston Post Road.
- Turn left onto South Regent Street.
- Turn left onto Grant Street.
- Turn left onto Grandview Avenue.
- Turn right onto Touraine Avenue.